Clift is a sixth-generation Austinite, born and raised in Westlake Hills. He graduated from The University of Texas with a BBA in Finance in 1982. Shortly after graduating Clift started his career in residential real estate. He quickly discovered one of his natural gifts was attention to detail and excellent follow up skills. He has a genuine interest in the well-being of others. Clift is known to give 110% to each buyer or seller and keep them well informed throughout the process. He has received great reviews on his extensive knowledge of Austin real estate values and neighborhoods. Listening intensely and asking questions to crystalize the ideal scenario is the foundation of his serving his clients.
Clift brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in Austin. With 28+ years in real estate he has served 50% of that time as a Contract-to-Close Coordinator for several top producing REALTORs in the area. The experiences gained in handling over 500+ transactions was invaluable in helping his clients today in every step of the transaction. When asked what areas do you specialize Clift’s response is “I have helped families from Georgetown to San Marcos.” If you dig a little deeper you will discover he has lived in southwest Austin for 21 years and loves all of the amenities nearby.
Finding Your Next Home
Whether you are considering purchase a home or condominium in three months or two years from now you will gain a wealth of information by accepting Clift’s invitation to meet for coffee. Clift will be able to answer all of your questions and at the same time give you the opportunity to share your ideas for your dream home.
Sell a Home
When it is time to consider selling your home to upsize, downsize, or relocate Clift is there for you! With his extensive knowledge in market value Clift will closely analyze comparable properties and share a market value to assure you get the highest price and meet your time line. Our first appointment is meeting at your home so you can share all of the features you have loved and what you will miss when you sell. At the same time we will walk you through the steps of marketing and selling your home and Clift will make some suggestions so your home will sparkle! The bottom line is Clift is there for every step of the way!
Clift can be your consultant on anything relating to the following:
· Is this a good time to move?
· What does it cost to purchase a home or condominium?
· Do I need to make any minor repairs before selling?
· Listening and providing honest and sincere answers to any of your questions.
· Clift was a bachelor until June 30, 2019 when he married Lisa Byrd.
· Exercising three times per week helps keep him sharp. He enjoys a weekly tennis clinic and swimming laps at the local YMCA.
· Enjoys spending quality time at his family ranch in Dripping Spring with all of the comforts of home and listening to the water flow over the dam on South Onion Creek.
· Rides a Kawasaki KLR 650 and has trailered with a close childhood friend to the Texas Hill Country, Big Bend National Park, Blue Ridge Mountains, Eureka Springs, Ruidoso, Estes Park, and Moab and cruised the back roads.
· All types of music.